Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to my Cath's Pennies Pattern Shoppe!

Here you will find my current patterns for sale as well as occasionally a few finished items too.

Scroll down for more detailed information about each of my patterns.

All patterns prices include shipping.

(Those outside of the US, please email for shipping cost)

Click on the Paypal buttons to the left to purchase.

Don’t use Paypal? I accept personal checks too!

Just email me at cathspennies@gmail.com and I’ll send you payment instructions.

I do sell my patterns at wholesale prices for those of you who own quilt shops. Just email me for the info. Come visit my blog to read about what I’m currently doing with WOOL!   Cath’s Pennies Designs

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“The Melt”

Wool Applique Penny Rug Candle Mat PATTERN
Finished Size 12 1/4" round